Sunday, June 1, 2008

I HATE Sundays!

I know the title is a bit harsh but, I dread Sundays.  Savannah is a great sleeper and I am proud of that. I have her on a Schedule. The problem is Church interferes with that. We are the lucky ones that have Church from 1:00-4:00. YUCK!!! So we have a backwards schedule, sacrament is last. She is in Nursery now and that is GREAT!! That is if we make it to nursery. More often than not she is sleeping and we will just go to church late. I'm sorry but sleep is important to my daughter. I just don't like to looks and the comments when we come late.  Oh well life goes on. We are already in june and that means just 7 more months then we can have the 9:00 time back. I never thought that I would be happy with 9:00 church. Man, having a baby does change EVERYTHING!!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Here here! When we first moved here, we had 3:30 to 6:30 schedule. That should be against church policy. Jon and Sami were both usually asleep by the time we got to church, and we didn't get home until 7:15. Ashley gets on the bus to go to school at 7:15 a.m. We now have noon to 3. None of the kids nap anymore, which makes it slightly easier. Now it is right over lunch though. I understand and think you shouldn't mind the looks you get. You are doing right by Savannah.

Sara said...

Having sacrament meeting last is just torture I agree. That and the late schedule?? Call me harsh too but I would rather that the nursery leaders deal with tired hungry kids than the mom's and dad's trying to get those same kids quiet and still during an hour long meeting. ;)
Don't worry about the looks. Maybe they are wishing they thought of the same thing. hah hah