Sunday, June 2, 2013

WOW A YEAR ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!

IT has been over a year since my last blog. I don't remember everything that has happened in that year but I will try and hit the high points! This post is just going to be the summer.
Savannah graduated from preschool! Ms. Karen is an amazing preschool teacher and I was sad to leave her. I sure hope she is around when Scarlett goes to preschool!!


These next picture were taken in front of our neighbors house. They have some amazing plants and flowers. The girls were not in the mood for pictures that day! 





These picture were from a friends birthday party. It was at a gymnastic place. The girls had so much fun!! They both slept so great that night!! 
I love how Scarlett looks like she is totally rocking out!! She is so fun! 
This is waiting for the air plane to utah! WE went out to utah for the baby blessing of my niece Paisley. It was an adventurous trip! I am so glad we had enough points to fly!! I lost count of how many times savannah asked "are we there yet??" 
Scarlett was so excited to sit next to her cousin Paisley, She kept saying, "baby, I love baby!" 

After our quick trip to utah we went to disneyland for a few days!! SO much fun!! Savannah had a blast getting all the autographs she could, while Scarlett was unsure about some of the costumes! 


 This picture made me take a serious look into the future!! Can you imagine Savannah driving Scarlett to the Mall?? Ya thats where savannah said she is going! I don't even want to think about her driving!

Funny story about the cat face. Daddy took Savannah on the Matterhorn bobsleds. They changed the cars on those and you can no longer sit in your parents lap. Savannah cried so hard she was so scared. Scott got her to stop crying by promising her she could get her face painted! 
She was so happy the rest of the day!! 





 Here is Savannah Driving again!! Ya Scary!!




All in all it was a great trip! We will have to go back soon!! 


In July Scott and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary. Because of the recent trip to disneyland, we kept it very low key. My mom watched the girls and we had dinner alone at a quite restaurant! 
 Well that takes us to july!! August got even more busy with savannah starting school and us buying a house so I will have some more pictures soon!!

2 comments:

Grammie Star Wars said...

What a fun trip down memory lane ;.)

Looking forward to more updates daily ;.)

xoxo

Stefanie said...

Isn't it amazing how fast time flies by? Love the update. Can't wait for more. I've never seen all your pictures from Disneyland. It's fun to go back and remember all the great times that you had this past year. Love you guys!