Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Craving pickle's and Ice Cream!!


Yup that's right!! Not really I don't have any cravings at all, In fact its hard to remember that I am pregnant because I don't feel anything. Maybe a little more tired than normal but I really feel like that tired fog is lifting and I am doing much better.

So I am 13 1/2 weeks pregnant. The baby is due April 11th. We are excited that this pregnancy stuck! I had a miscarriage back in March, and no luck getting pregnant till August. We told all of our family this Sunday! It was a big surprise!! Everyone keeps asking how did I keep it a secret for so long and its very easy if you forget that you are even pregnant in the first place. Savannah had this shirt on! It was fun to let her tell everyone!
Everyone keeps asking how savannah is taking it and well, the best thing I can say is she is doing just fine. She knows there is a baby but she doesn't really talk about it too much. She does say when my baby comes out then we can play princess and pony's and all her toys!
Well here we go on another adventure in our crazy life!

6 comments:

Merilee said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am amazed at how well you kept your secret and am so happy for you and your family.:)

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! I'm so excited for you guys! I have told EVERYONE up here that I'm gonna be an aunt again! It's awesome! I hope you keep feeling good and everything goes well. Wish we were closer. love you!

Katie and Joel said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you guys!

Grammie Star Wars said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

What that too loud ;.)

We are so excited and I have told everyone here at school and they say number seven you are so lucky!

love you,
xoxoxo

JillandMauricio said...

Congrats. My poor new one is smothered by her two older sisters. They love her a little too much-haha.

Clueless Blue said...

Congratulations! Sondra told me, so I had to check out your blog. I never see you when we visit CA anymore, but I still lurk on your blog. Glad to see you're doing well and happy for your news. - Denise