Monday, September 20, 2010

Time for school

Savannah started pre-school today. She has been really excited about it, talking about all the things she will be doing with her new friends. As we were waiting for the door to open for class to start she suddenly blurted out that she didn't do her homework for school. I told her that she needed to go to school to get homework first. She was a little shy at first until she started noticing the toys. They have my little ponies, playdoh and an ironing board. She gave me a kiss goodbye and went right to playing. She should do just fine. Her teacher, Miss Karen, has been doing this for 20+ years and was great. Look for more posts on her further adventures.

2 comments:

Grammie Star Wars said...

You look lovely in green ;.)

So how was your first day of school?

love you,

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Gosh. She's HUGE! I hate that our girls have gotten SO big. I don't want them to grow up. She's darling and I love that her backpack is as big as she is. =o) Love it! School will be so great for her .. she'll love all the friends and activities.