Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My baby is not a BABY!!!!


WELL . . . we made it thorough christmas and new years and my birthday now the year can start. I decided to post a picture of savannah's last day in Nursery. She is now old enough for primary!! Apparently I am as well. They have also called me as the sunbeam teacher. I am not savannah's teacher they have split the large class into two nice size classes. WE are surviving barely, church is at 1:00 in the afternoon I don't know why but it is?
Moving on Scott is doing very well at his job! He loves it. Medical and dental benefits started in december and we are so happy to not have to pay out of pocket anymore!!
Other than that we work and work and work some more!! Life is just plugging along and we are enjoying the ride. I am trying to get all my pictures organized on my new computer and as soon as I do I promise more posts. Don't worry we are still here and still alive!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

You are the PERFECT Sunbeam teacher. What a lucky group of 3 year olds.

Grammie Star Wars said...

YEA!!! Updates, I was wondering what was going on ;.)
love you lots,
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

thanks for the post! i'm glad all is well over your way! thanks for letting us share your birthday with yoU!