Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Blessing of Ella Pearl

Today I am grateful for a lot of things. Most of all for what Ella Pearl has taught me in the last 4 months. What an amazing child and what an amazing family! I am so grateful for the friendship that I have with this family and for what they have taught me. I am sad to see this family loose Ella for this time on earth but knowing that they will all be together again someday makes me smile on this sad day! Love you Atwood family!! God be with you till we meet again. http://www.theendlesspileoflaundry.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Sara said...

What a special sweet baby girl. I could just ball my eyes out right now. It just brought back a flood of memories that Chris and I share from loosing our baby Lauren. What a sweet sweet gift they have been given to even just to have that short time with their baby girl in this life. How sweet the reunion will be when they see her again.