Monday, July 7, 2008

the weeks just keep flying!

I know I am not the best at keeping this updated but here is the last few weeks all wrapped up into one blog. 

It turned out that we had about $2,500.00 or so stolen from Scott's truck. Every time he is looking for a tool or working on a project it seams he finds something else missing. 

On July 1st we celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary. I can't believe it has been 8 years. Two maybe but not eight. We got a sitter for Savannah (thank you Gretchen) and we went to dinner. If you ever get a chance and want to have a fun dinning experience you have to try Simply Fondue. It was so great! It is located in livermore, what a neat place. My friend Shauna told me about it. Not a kid friendly place but a great adult evening.  

The house is coming along, I was hoping to get some final painting done this week but Scott worked on the outside this weekend and not the base board and trim. Someday I will not live in a construction house. (I HOPE!!!) 

My walking is going great. I still have not lost any weight per-say but my clothes are fitting a little differently. If anyone has words of advice for helping the weight loss process or other exercise's that I should be doing please let me know. 

Other than that we are all happy and healthy. What more can you ask for?

1 comment:

Grammie Star Wars said...

Okay, advice. . . I read today that keeping a "Diet Diary" will have you loose more weight. The reason why?

You look back on what you are eating and you also don't want to write down the extra once food in your diary.

Plus changing up the exercise. Floor exercise for toning and walking and jogging from one tree to the next. Change up.

Feeling the muscles firming up is change, so if the scale doesn't see the change that is okay you feel it and that is the best part.

love you, xoxoxo