Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Scarlett Ava Simpson



Ok I know she is two weeks old but she came a week early so in reality I am only a week late! She is a great Baby and is doing so well I don't know what life was with out her! When she was born she weighed in at 7 lb 1 oz 19.5 in long. Today at her two week check she is not 7 lb 15 oz and 20 1/4 in long.
She is sleeping really good just up twice at night for food and a diaper change! Savannah is in love and wants to be by her sister at all times except for when she is crying. Here are a few photos we have taken over the past two weeks! More to come I promise!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is SO dark. Maybe it's cause Savannah is SO white? =o) Mallory always looks so dark next to Zach too.

She's adorable! I LOVE the picture of her in the baby stroller! We did that with Zach too .. but he was older. He still tries to sit in it actually.

Can't wait to see her!

Gretch said...

She is perfect! She does have darker skin than Savannah! Hank is really white too though.

I would love to come by with some fun things!

Robert and Megan Elliott said...

Scarlett is a beauty! I love the picture of Savannah holding her. Congratulations on 2 beautiful daughters.

Merilee said...

I am so thrilled for you Shaleah and SO happy that I got to meet your priceless bundle of joy in person! She is such a beautiful baby with such delicate features. Congratulations!:)

Christa said...

Congratulations Shaleah and Scott! She's darling.

Grammie Star Wars said...

Lucky 7 xoxo

She is beautiful of course she just takes after her mother ;.)

I believe she looks a little like #5, with her coloring.

xoxo