Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Simpson Family Photos!

So we took some new family photos on Sunday!
Of course i got a lot of cute ones of my Savannah!


And here is Grandma and Grandpa with the three Simpson grandchildren!
Here is the whole family including Great Grandma Simpson.
Paul, Eric, and Scott.
Great Grandma Simpson with Savannah, Eli and Robin.
Eric, Alexis, Eli and Robin
Robin, Eli and Savannah
So here is our family photo it is showing savannah's true colors!
I think it should be our christmas card!
But it will be probably be this one!
Paul and Angie!
And last of all Savannah being cute!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh these are so cute! I love that one of the three of you (the one you like). Your hair looks great! You're so funny how you hide in the back. You gotta get in front and show off that cute shirt! Miss you! Love you!

Unknown said...

so dang cute!!

Merilee said...

What fantastic pictures of a fabulous family!:)

Willyerd Family said...

I agree with Stefanie! That is a really nice picture of the three of you and I love your hair!

Grammie Star Wars said...

So CUTEEEEEEEEE!

Love the picture you have chosen to be your Christmas card!!!

I guess we will need to take our own family pixs this year.

We miss having our photographer that is for sure!!!

Love you,
xoxoxoxo

Gretch said...

Shaleah!!
Way cute pictures!
I must say, you are looking extremely beautiful. I hope you are not too embarrassed by me saying so! But you are such a pretty woman!!!!

I still would love to have you guys over for a BBQ
:) Gretch