Monday, May 31, 2010

Swimming Class!!

Savannah and I took a parent and toddler Swimming class! Each Saturday was different thank goodness this last one was the warmest one. We had to be strong with the cold water and the cold May weather! Savannah did great she learned how to kick and walk along the wall by herself. She even jumped in to me. Blowing bubbles was not her favorite. She doesn't like water in her face. If we do another class I think it will have to be in the summer time! It was cold!



4 comments:

bpetersen said...

Looks like fun! I want to get Kenna into swimming lessons!

Grammie Star Wars said...

What a fun activity together!!!

She looks very happy and smiles say the water really wasn't that cold ;.)

love you,
xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I need to get Mallory into swimming lessons. Looks like fun! Warmer weather would be nice. This weather has been killing me! Bring on the heat!

Unknown said...

yay! thanks for bravin the cold with us! i know raegan loved that!