Sunday, May 31, 2009

Back on Track . . .

Well I should say back on treadmill but that sounds strange! I am the worst blogger ever. I really want to do better. When it is quite and savannah is napping and I have 2 hours to myself my mind starts to argue with itself. You should go exercise says my fat belly, you should work on bows or blog says my mind, you should sit and be lazy watch some TV, says my tired body. More often that not lately the fat belly wins. I have been spending a lot of my "me" time working out on my days off. On the days I do work I just get up before the rest of the world and work out then. Some friends of mine have started a Biggest looser weight loss blog that I have been contributing too for the past 5 weeks. We all put $10 into the pot and whoever has the biggest % of weight loss after 10 weeks gets the pot. I was not doing very well with it for about 4 weeks. I was not putting the 110% that I know I can put into something when I put my mind to it. But something snapped inside of me and I just started to run. I told myself "I know i can do this, I know I can eat better. I know how easy it is to eat 200 calories, but I also know how much it takes to burn 200 calories." I only had two more baby LB to go. Well I did it.My baby weight is gone. Now don't get excited. Its no where near time to put that weight back on. I would never dream of starting another pregnancy at this weight ever again! I am now going to loose what i call "My Happy Married weight" Ya I have 30 of those LB to loose. There is no way that all 30 LB will come off in the amount of time I am giving myself. But hey I am going to try my very best. I am going to take this new sense of power and (pardon the pun) RUN WITH IT!!! There is just a sense on Empowerment when you accomplish a goal. So with that I have posted a few pictures of my new favorite things in my new life!






My shoes, ipod, water bottle, exercise ball, weights, Bob and jillian on DVD, and most of all my treadmill. I am really enjoying this new lease on life. I hope it inspires you to be the best you can be. I may not blog more often but hey its worth it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I've gotta say - when I saw you at the reception the other night, you looked HOT! You're on your way! Way to stick with it. You're dedicated. Keep it up!

Sara said...

Yeah! You have motivated me to work out harder today! My goal is to not cry when I put on a swim suit next week!!:)

Willyerd Family said...

I am so proud of You! Way to Go! I love all your "favorite things" picture. I am so glad that you are LOVING the treadmill! Keep up the good work!

Grammie Star Wars said...

Way to Go!!! Keep you the fabulous example for me so I will stick to my 21 week plan.
love you,
xoxoxoxox

Sara said...

YEAH!!!! That is friggin fabulous. I need some of that postive energy you got going on right now. I have some serious {babies} weight and that "happy married" weight too. I just forgot how TIRED you are with a newborn, and two little ones. Plus how HARD it is to get moving again after having a baby. So that was my lazy attitude yesterday. I think I read you blog in time for a pick me up!
Keep pounding the pavement.... or treadmill ;)

Bubbles said...

YOu can do it!!! I love your pink ball